Friday, May 8, 2015

the universal law of irony


As the sun falls beneath the horizon, drowning in the sudden flood of moonlight, and the late evening breeze cools down the scorching city, the stars emerge from their cocoon of clouds. And the intricate cogs of my mind mesh together, spinning faster as I gaze into the depths of the night sky. The innermost cogitations of my mind come into sharp focus as I ponder the true meaning of life...and the deep mysteries of the Force. And even though I'm flying through space at nearly 140 miles per second, the ocean of my mind is still. Humankind has always looked to the stars, filled with the irresistible urge to KNOW. And yet, in accordance with the universal law of irony, the answers we seek lie within us. Different people have different ways of finding the truth within. And I embrace the light from the stars that departed a long time ago, from a galaxy far, far away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Spit it out.